You guys. It’s my favorite sale of the year. The sale that gives me goosebumps, gets my heart rate going, and makes all my shopping dreams come true. Drumroll please!
It’s the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Duh. You’ve already been bombarded by all your favorite bloggers, and now, I’m adding myself to that list. (Insert evil laughter here.)
If you’re a Nordstrom cardholder, you get early access from today until the 20th. On the 21st, the sale will be made public, so if you don’t have access yet, be sure to bookmark this and come back soon!
Needless to say I’m still on my timeless wardrobe kick, so I tried to choose items that will have a long shelf life in your closet. And, you know, I kept things under budget because I got you. Without further ado, I present my Top 10 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks under $100!
Clockwise from the top left:
- Love By Design Cuff Sleeve Pullover, now $45.90: I dig a good V-neck sweater, and this shape would be flattering on just about anyone.
- BLANKNYC Faux Leather Jacket, now $64.90: This was my favorite #NSale purchase from last year because of the quality and fit. However, it now comes in pink, which makes me so sad because I can’t justify buying another one. However! You can get it in pink, and I can live vicariously through your closet. K? K.
- Halogen Pleated Midi Skirt, now $49.90: If I had a dollar for every time I said I need pleated midi skirt, I’d have a pleated midi skirt by now.
- Steve Madden Gabbie Thigh High Boot, now $86.90: Um, these are gorgeous and under $100. What are you waiting for?
- Treasure & Bond Off the Shoulder Sweater, now $45.90: I love this twist on a varsity-esque sweater, and it looks even better on the model.
- Baublebar Metallic Crispin Ball Statement Earrings, now $33.90: You can’t go wrong with a pop of gold. Ever.
- Sam Edelman Merton Bootie, now $99.90: These booties are so stylish and classic, and as an added bonus, they would work for both fall and winter.
- Topshop Wide Leg Trousers, now $62.90: I actually have an identical pair of these from ASOS, and I can’t stop wearing them with plain white tees. For petite girls, I highly recommend getting them tailored so that you don’t look like you’re swimming in them.
- Sole Society Marant Faux Leather Duffel, now $56.90: If you’re in the market for an affordable and cute weekend travel bag, this one’s for you!
- J.Crew Lucite Link Necklace, now $55.90: I know, I know. Statement necklaces are soooooo 2012. But I think this one would add a nice, polished touch to any plain dress or blouse. Plus there’s a bow. And I can’t say no to bows.
There you have it. What do you think of my picks? Better yet, what do you think of this year’s #NSale? Let me know below!