It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Besides Christmas. And National Pizza Day.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale comes but once a year, and it’s the perfect opportunity for us shopping addicts to stock up on quality and/or designer wardrobe staples. And since your girl got exclusive early access, I thought I’d share my top picks with you this year.
Clockwise from top:
- Lucky Brand “Lolita” Distressed Skinny Jeans (originally $99, now $65.90) – This denim just looks so soft and comfy, I just couldn’t resist. Perfect for weekends on the go!
- CeCe by Cynthia Steffe “Jada” Collared Shift Dress (originally $128, now $98.90) – If you’re anything like me, you’re terrible at buying work clothes. This dress has a classic shape and style, making it great for interviews, business meetings and everything in between.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Collarless Crepe Topper (originally $200, now $119.90) – Honestly, I think I was channeling my inner Kate Middleton when I chose this. No regrets.
- Rebecca Minkoff “Avery” Crossbody (originally $195, now $129.90) – I mean, you really can’t go wrong with a new Rebecca Minkoff.
- Topshop Chelsea Block Heels (originally $150, now $99.90) – I love this urban twist on the classic chelsea boot. I picture it with a black shift dress and sheer black tights. Boom. Instant chicness.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors “Kyler” Watch (originally $250, now $149.90) – There’s something about navy that turns me into a googly-eyed shopaholic monster lately. But navy and rose gold? Swoooooon.
- BLANKNYC Faux Leather Jacket (originally $98, now $64.90) – Don’t have a versatile leather jacket in your closet? Now’s the time!
- Lush Stripe T-Shirt Dress (originally $42, now $27.90) – I never met a T-shirt dress I didn’t like.
- Tory Burch Espadrille Flats (originally $150, now $99.90) – Hands down my favorite item on the list.
- Longchamp “Le Pilage” Expandable Nylon Tote (originally $195, now $129.90) – I love that this bag expands, making it the ideal accessory for any and all trips.
Friendly reminder that prices go back up after the anniversary sale, so if you have your eye on something, jump on it! Public sale starts July 22, and prices go back up August 8.