This DIY came about because we were strolling through the Bergdorf Goodman shoe department, and I was practically drooling over all the Gucci pearl designs. And then I thought, wait, instead of starving myself for three months, I can make these!
- A pair of black booties with a thick heel. I went with these from ASOS.
- 10 half pearls. I found mine at a fabric store.
- 10-12 gold hardware pieces of your choice. I chose some pointy studs from the same fabric store.
- Beacon Gem Tac or super glue
- Using Gem Tac, apply half pearls to the heel in a straight line. I used 5 per heel.
- Wait for pearls to dry.
- Using Gem Tac, apply hardware pieces between the half pearls in the pattern of your choice.
- Wait 24 hours for everything to dry.
Pretty close to the real deal, eh? 🙂