I’m very excited to share this 🎉 DIY with you.
It’s super easy 🍋 squeeze-y, so I know you’ll ❤️ it.
- A plain T-shirt dress
- Your favorite iron-on emoji patches! Mine are compliments of Winks for Days
- A clothes iron
- A thin towel or iron pressing cloths
- Place your iron-on patches where you will want them on the dress.
- Using an iron pressing cloth, iron the patch for about 30-60 seconds. Do this for the rest of the patches.
- Once the dress cools completely, turn it inside out. Using the pressing cloth, iron the inside of each patch for about 60 seconds.
- Wait for the dress to cool.
Special thank you to Winks for Days for sending me the patches!