When it comes accessories, I usually let them speak for themselves. Literally.
If it has some kind of quirky and/or cute saying on it, I’m on it like the Kardashians on your newsfeed.
Anywho, for this DIY you’ll need:
- Plain sunglasses with flat edges – both of these pairs are from my budget-friendly fave ZeroUV
- Alphabet letter beads
- Mini resin details of your choice – I got mine here and here
- Super glue or gel adhesive, preferably with a thin tip applicator
- Using the alphabet letters, arrange the phrase/design of your choice on a flat surface.
- Determine the middle of the design. That will be your starting point. For example, for NO*COFFEE, my starting point was the second O.
- Squeeze a drop of super glue on the top middle rim of the sunglasses. Glue the O bead to it.
- Continue gluing the beads, building the rest of the design around the O. Note: The letters can be shifted while the glue is drying, but it’s best to work as accurately as possible to avoid any messy glue residue.
- Finish by adding any extra resin details. In my case, I added an extra flower and Starbucks cups.