The number one question I get all the time is, “Where do you shop?”
And the answer to that is everywhere. I love a good Etsy steal, but I also don’t mind splurging for investment pieces every now and then. I am constantly browsing online shops for the latest and greatest, so each season, I’ll be sharing with you my current covet list aka things I have bought, plan on buying or just like to stare at online.
Starting from the top and moving clockwise:
- Vince Camuto Wool Blend Duffle Coat: I love how polished this coat is, and the insulation makes me think that it can withstand some really cold temperatures.
- ‘Beau’ Houndtooth Fringe Crewneck Sweater: Fringe? On a sweater? Take my money!
- Wifi Pizza Sweatpants Big Dreams: This sweater just speaks to me… literally.
- ‘Bailey’ Embroidered Skirt: I know, I know. I’m recommending a skirt for winter? But really, my go-to winter outfit is a cute mini skirt, paired with tights, boots and a turtleneck.
- Sperry Saltwater Quilted Wool Booties: These are very similar to L.L. Bean’s famous duck boots, but I just happen to prefer this neutral take.
- Rebecca Minkoff Asymmetrical Fringed Muffler: Again with the fringe? I’m an animal.
- Lovely and Lush Velvet Bag: For all my cat lovers out there. I got you.
- Zara Stretch Flat Leather Boots: I just adore this color, and they’re much more affordable when compared to the Stuart Weitzman pairs everyone is lusting after.
- BaubleBar Phoebe Choker: I cannot pull off this black choker trend that’s been going around, but I totally dig this elevated gold design. Perfect for holiday parties!
- Pom Pom Baseball Cap: A twist on the typical baseball cap just in time for winter.
That’s all, folks! Let me know in the comments if this is something you’d like to see for spring.