Okay, so I realize that I totally skipped a season of Currently Coveting, but really, there are only two seasons these days.
I seem to have been bitten by the palm tree bug and cannot stop buying palm tree things. Maybe it’s because I secretly miss Florida. Sometimes. (Shhhh. Only a little.)
And also, I’m sorry to report, but the palm tree bug is very contagious. So unfortunately, you have it now too. That’s just how these things work.
Clockwise, from left to right:
- Red Dress Aura Summer Romper: I have this romper. It’s great for errand running, pool days, and days when you want to pretend you’re on vacation. I expect it to come back in stock soon!
- Bauble Bar Palerma Drops: They’re gold and cute. I’m sold.
- S’well Resort Beach Water Bottle: When you’re dying of thirst on the beach, reach for this cutie.
- Kingdom & State Swimsuit, Top and Bottom: The perfect mix of sexy and tasteful.
- Herschel Supply Co. Duffel Bag: Don’t be fooled by the photo, this duffel is a great size.
- Show Me Your Mumu Romper: I have beautiful dreams of this romper being in my life.
- Matisse Nikita Sandals: I love that these are neutral enough to go with just about any summer outfit.
- Cult Gaia Bag (also here): Every blogger and their mother has this bag, but I still adore it’s unique character. They restock and sell out every so often!
- Schutz D’Ana Knotted Loafer Mule: I don’t think I need to give you a reason to own these beauties!
- Sonix Vintage Palm Phone Case: I am addicted to Sonix cases because they are stylish and super protective.